Monday, February 23, 2015

"I Mustache You Some Questions" Tag.



Well hello there my dearies! Where have I been? Idk. Will I be here more often? Idk. School keeps me very busy. But that's not why I'm here! Girl Writes Reviews tagged me to do this tag, so I thought it would be a fun thing to do. I've read a few books, that I need to review, I don't even know where to start. Oopps.

Anyway, here's the tag:

FOUR NAMES PEOPLE CALL ME OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME:

  • Dels
  • Delilah 
  • Lili
  • KFC (long story)
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD:
  • Babysitter
  • that's it. Guess what? I didn't get paid... 
  • Does doing my dad's laundry count as a job?
  • Don't judge I'll get there.
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD/HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
  • Titanic (at least 6 times. I still cry though)
  • The Fault In Our Stars
  • The Avengers
  • Despicable Me (honestly it's such a great movie)
FOUR BOOKS I'D RECOMMEND: 
  • "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe" by Benjamin Alire Saenz 
  • "The Book Thief" by Markus Zuzak
  • "The Fve People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom 
  • "The Outsiders" by S.E Hinton 
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN: 
  • Some of Portugal
  • Newport, Rhode Island
  • Connecticut (for like .5 seconds)
  • Narragansett, Rhode Island
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
  • Portugal, at my old house, with my best friend
  • Vancouver, Canada
  • Rome
  • A bookstore or library, just reading a good book
FOUR THINGS I DON'T EAT:
  • Avocados
  • Pineapples
  • Peanuts
  • Mushrooms (ew)
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
  • Chicken Alfredo
  • french fries
  • Steak
  • Salmon
FOUR TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
  • Arrow
  • How to Get Away With Murder
  • The Flash
  • Supernatural
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS YEAR (2015):
  • Travelling more (i hope)
  • not being a freshman anymore
  • writing more often
  • summer vacation
FOUR THINGS I'M ALWAYS SAYING:
  • "Dang."
  • "Get wrecked me." (friend at school got this stuck in my head) 
  • "what?" 
  • "idk"
FOUR PEOPLE I TAG:
That was interesting...
See you some other time... :D

-FeatheryMoose1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment