Sunday, March 9, 2014

Book Review: This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Contains Spoilers) & Apology.

Apology!!!!

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't been posting reviews, but things happen and then I can never get to do what I need to do. I've been finished with this book since February, and I did read another one (which I will review), but like I said things happened. My apologies. Onto the review now!

Actual Review 

My Opinion!

I have to be honest, this was not my favorite book. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't great. Let's just say that I was not emotional with this book. The plot she (Jennifer E. Smith) had in mind was good, but how she wrote the characters made me cringe. I didn't have a favorite part....

What It's About.

This book is about a guy (Graham Larkin), sending an email to a girl (Ellie O'Neill) by accident and they start talking to each other.(BTW: they don't know each other's names). Graham finds out that Ellie's hometown is in Maine, and it's the perfect place to film the movie he stars in. When he finds all this out he decides to take this "relationship" from online to in-person. As usual there's a problem with a star dating a regular person.

 
Jennifer E. Smith

Even though this was not my favorite book, I still really loved her other book, The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight, which has a better setting and there's more to the characters, and funnier. I did like how she made Ellie, you know defying her mother's logic and going out with Graham. Plus I like how she made Ellie's father a politic, I thought it was something new.

Conclusion:

Even though I wasn't a big fan of the book, you might like it. I think you should still read it and tell me what you think!

Bonus (Reaction Gif):

-FeatheryMoose1

No comments:

Post a Comment